You could join our Eindhoven based team as a
Looking to build on your experience in project management? Eager to learn from seasoned colleagues? Then don’t miss this unique opportunity! We are hiring a Project Manager in Marketing/Communications to help us manage and coordinate our projects smoothly.
If you’re enthusiastic, hard-working, keep your cool under pressure and have a keen eye for detail, then this vacancy could be just the role for you.
Together with our experienced team, you’ll work on a wide range of projects: from large-scale, multi-channel campaigns to one-off brochures. Every project is equally important and it will be your task to help see it through – from briefing through execution to wrap-up.
On the job, you’ll gain exciting insights into the world of technology marketing. Working with us means working with dedication and taking pride in what you do. You’ll coordinate with customers and our creative team and be expected to juggle multiple projects at once. We value your ideas and input and would love to hear your suggestions for ongoing improvements. Showing initiative and being pro-active are key components of working at KPUNKT.
KPUNKT is a strategic B2B creative marketing agency with an eye on technology and a passion for healthcare and life science. As a full-service agency, we provide the ideas, tools and expertise our customers need at every stage of the marketing journey – from consulting and development to final execution.
We are based in two offices – Stuttgart and Eindhoven – and employ an international team of 22 FTEs representing 8 nationalities. Our team has a blend of creative and technical backgrounds, from content creators to communication strategists, designers and project managers.
For over 20 years, we’ve helped technology companies from across the globe to analyze, conceptualize and market their brand, their products and their services. We want to engage in long-term relationships that empower us to deliver real added value to our customers.
At KPUNKT, you’re appreciated for the person you are, the ideas you contribute, and the energy you invest. If you think you’ve got it all, contact us!
What we offer:
- A full-time position (40 hours a week)
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave based on a full-time contract
- Attractive office on Strijp-S: Eindhoven’s creative hub
- Have experience as a project manager/ communications consultant/marcom manager
- Have an HBO or higher degree in Marketing/ Communication
- Be precise and notices the finer details
- Be patient, pro-active, energetic, and have a bubbly personality
- Work hard and easily switch between different tasks and projects
- Enjoy communicating and engaging with customers
- Be a fluent English speaker
- Live in the Eindhoven area
- Preferably have a driver’s license
- Possesses the necessary skills (formal qualifications) for the role, or be able to demonstrate your experience in similar positions