You could join our Eindhoven based team as a
Project Manager (Junior)
Looking to build on your experience in project management? Eager to learn from seasoned colleagues? Then don’t miss this unique opportunity! We are hiring a graduate in Marketing/Communications as a Project Manager (Junior) to help us manage and coordinate our projects smoothly.
If you’re enthusiastic, hard-working, keep your cool under pressure and have a keen eye for detail, then our starters’ vacancy could be just the role for you.
Together with our experienced project managers, you’ll work on a wide range of projects: from large-scale, multi-channel campaigns to one-off brochures. Every project is equally important and it will be your task to help see it through – from briefing through execution to wrap-up.
On the job, you’ll learn the secrets of successful project management and gain exciting insights into the world of technology marketing. Working with us means working hard and taking pride in what you do. You’ll coordinate with customers and our creative team and be expected to juggle multiple projects at once. We value your ideas and input and would love to hear your suggestions for ongoing improvements. Showing initiative and being pro-active are key components of working at KPUNKT.
What we offer:
- A full-time position (40 hours a week)
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave based on a full-time contract
- Attractive office on Strijp-S: Eindhoven’s creative hub
- Have 1-2 years’ experience as a project manager/ communications consultant/marcom manager
- Have an HBO or higher degree in Marketing/ Communication
- Be precise and notices the finer details
- Be patient, pro-active, energetic, and have a bubbly personality
- Work hard and easily switch between different tasks and projects
- Be eager to learn from an experienced project manager
- Enjoy communicating and engaging with customers
- Speak fluent English
- Live in the Eindhoven area (max. 35 km radius)
- Preferably have a driver’s license
- Possesses the necessary skills (formal qualifications) for the role, or can demonstrate their experience in similar positions
About KPUNKT We’re a full-service marketing provider for technologydriven companies. With experience in areas as diverse as R&D and sales support and everything in between, we believe marketing can work miracles when design and content work together. Our customers love us because we truly understand their business, their markets and their challenges. This approach has earned us a reputation as a vendor and partner who can deliver the right creative solution at the right time. And we love our customers. Because they trust us with their business needs, their budgets, and ultimately, their brand.
At KPUNKT, you’re appreciated for the person you are, the ideas you contribute, and the energy you invest. We’re an international team of around 20 people representing six nationalities. Our offices are located in Stuttgart and Eindhoven, but our customers hail from all over the world